01 January 2009

Mom and Dad/Janet and Phil's First Two Days

I have a confession to make, we were late to meet my mom and dad on their arrival at the Dunedin Airport. We had a really smooth morning, everyone was ready to go in lots of time but somehow I had miscalculated the time we needed to leave our house by and we ended up at the airport 15 minutes after their flight had landed. This worked out great because it gave them time to use the rest rooms, find their luggage and head out to the pick up area - this is what I tell myself to ease my guilt. They arrived at 10:45 a.m. on Sunday, December 21st. We had lots of day left so we headed out to the coast for a bit before returning home. The next day we headed to Dunedin to take care of some immigration issues and then to go to Penguin Place in the evening. A full first two days in NZ for Mom and Dad. On their third day we rested.

Arrival Day



Dunedin and Penguin Place

No comments: